Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Books, Books, Books

       Books, some people like them and others don't.  They come in all different sizes, genres, writing styles, each one is unique.  Recently, I haven't been reading any books.  I can't find any that catch my attention, or pull me in like they're supposed to.  This sucks for two reasons; 1. I need to write two book blogs. 2. I really want to read something!

       In the beginning and middle of the year I used to read so much, I was dropping book blogs all the time!  Now, there's no blogs left to write.  I do have around 6 books that I haven't written about but I just want to read something new, and it doesn't help the library is closing next week.  I like to read science-fiction, books like The Maze Runner, Eye of Minds, The Testing, Cinder, but I cannot find anything else that calls to me.  It seems as if I'm going to need to buy some books or check out a new library.  The struggle is real!

       I'm sure many people have felt this way, just sad and lonely without books.  If you're one of those people who doesn't feel like that, what is wrong with you?  I guess for now I'm going to have to continue my hunt and locate a book that calls to me.  Wish me the best of luck! :(


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your book hunt! I just spent a while prowling around a bookstore, planning for what to read next.

    ReplyDelete