Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Perseverance

       Perseverance, to me, means to continue doing something even when things get hard to implement a goal. To keep going and push no matter what obstacles are in the way.

     The last time I preserved was about a week ago when I couldn't figure out the answer to my math homework so I just continued to work on it, watched youtube tutorials, and finally got the answer 2 hours later. I worked on it for so long because I wanted a good grade because good grades lead to a good education and a good education leads to a good life! One of the qualities that helped me do this was my stubbornness because it didn't allow me to give up and encouraged me even more to finish what I started on my paper.

       In order to persevere there are certain qualities a person should have. Thsee qualities are integrity, courage, kindness, self-respect, etc. In the video we watched Nick had self-respect because he accepted the way he was born and also made sure people respected that too. He is also very kind because he accepts other people and compliments them to make them feel better about themselves. Lastly, another characteristic he had was courage because he was able to get up in front of a crowd and tell them a part of his story and how he once felt.

       Nick, compared to me, has done way more. However, we both preserved to get something done. We didn't give up and encouraged ourselves to do good. Everyone can do this, anyone can preserve to do good.




   

1 comment:

  1. Perseverance is such a great quality to have because it can help you improve the rest of your qualities.

    ReplyDelete