Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happiness Is...

       Happiness is an emotion of love, joy, and satisfaction. People experience happiness everyday, every minute, every second. It would look like a ray of sunshine beating down on the bright colors of a rainbow that leads to a pot of gold, at least to me it would. I can recall many moments where I have experienced this emotion. So, what is happiness to me? Well, happiness to me is:

* The feeling I got when I used to walk my dog around the block and get to bond with him.

* The taste of the cupcakes I worked so hard to bake and frost.

* The privledge to greet my parents when they get home.

* The funny inside jokes I get to share with my siblings.

* The warmth my grandparents bring to me when I visit them.

* The touch of a puppy's tongue licking my face.

* The smell of freshly baked cookies my dad made.

* The loud dinners I get to share with my family everyday.

* The hot, thick taste of a champurrado on a cold winter morning.

* The cool sweet taste of a raspado on a hot summer day.

* The phenomenal view of the trees and sunset from the top of the sand dunes.

* The cold refreshing water meeting your lips the moment you get home from a long walk.

* The heat an extra blanket brings on a cold night.

* The salty taste of popcorn during a good movie.

* The familiarity of childhood memories when my cousins come over.

* The option to actually go to school and learn.

* The love my bestfriends have gave to me.

* The blessing to experience new memories with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment