Friday, February 24, 2017

A Day Out with Calum

       Imagine getting to spend a day with one of your favorite famous people. Being able to actually talk and hang out with them for 24 hours! It's a dream only few people get to live. Personally, there's too many celebrities I'd want to hang out with. Too many fandoms I'm involved in, but there is one person that I'd absolutely love to spend my time with. And that person is Calum Hood.

       Calum Hood is a member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He plays the bass and is also a singer. I've been in love with the band since 5th grade so just being able to picture this day in my head is too much for my heart to handle. Since Calum and I have one big thing in common I think we should do something along those lines. We both love puppies!

       This leads us to our activities I have organized. First we will grab some brunch together, not breakfast because I'm too lazy to wake up early, but lunch and breakfast combined. He can eat whatever he wants and I'd eat a delicious belgium waffle. Next, we will go look at puppies at the shelters and adopt two, one for each of us. With these little fur balls we will go to PetCo and buy them supplies and then take them to the dog park and play with them. After, we will grab ice cream while walking our pups. Towards the night we can go to the beach and watch the sunset or something cliche (doesn't really matter to me, I mean at least I get to hang out with Calum!). Lastly, we can watch some funny band moments of 5SOS on YouTube and just have a laugh before he has to leave.

       This is what a day with Calum in my mind looks like. Food, puppies, and laughs. *sigh* If only this were to become reality.












No comments:

Post a Comment