Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Best Gift


       I'm thankful for all the Christmas gifts I've received in the past years, especially the ones from my parents.  However, there are some that seperate from eachother such as socks and a dog, they just don't compare. The best gift I've gotten so far was a new phone, two Christmases ago.

       Before Christmas day I had been asking for a new phone, specifically an Iphone 5C (green). At that time I had a Samsung Galaxy 1 that was previously my mom's, it was really outdated, so outdated they didn't even sell cases for it anymore. Before that phone I had one of those slide phones that kind of resembled a flip phone.

       On Christmas day we opened our presents and I remember my parents only getting my sister and I like 2 jeans and a shirt, which I was satisfied with.  When we finished opening gifts my mom sat my sister and I down and handed us two different boxed. Obviously my mom had some time on her hands because the box was wrapped in several layers of wrappings, and there was several boxes to go through. At one point I had was computer ink box and my sister had a box of laundry sheets and she said "Okay, using these two boxes guess what you are going to get?" We were so confused and I thought of a laptop because of the printer ink but then my mom started laughing and told me they had nothing to do with our gift.

       After more layers and boxed we finally got to a small box with an apple on the side, we got an IPhone 6. Imagine my amazing upgrade, a galaxy 1 to an iPhone 6! I was so happy and thankful. My sister still has her phone but recently mine started malfunctioning (not my fault) and T-mobile gave me a new Iphone 6s for free. We're going to have these phones for a while, which I don't mind because I love mine.

       Overall, my phone has been the most useful present and the best one. However, I do appreciate all my gifts and I'm thankful just to spend time with my family.
     



1 comment:

  1. I had my i pod for 7 years and by the end it couldn't even be updated anymore. Old technology can be annoying at times.

    ReplyDelete