Tuesday, December 6, 2016

All About the Fever Code


Book: The Fever Code

Author: James Dashner 

Page #: 1-384 (Finished

~~~~~~~~~

       The Maze Runner series is my ultimate favorite series, I own all the books (excluding the Fever Code) in my personal library.  The day the 5th book, Fever Code, got publish (September 27th, 2016) I was so happy and went to Target only to find out they hadn't received the copies yet.  Too anxious to wait I read the story from my school's library but I still intend to buy it for my own pleasure, that's how much of a fan I am. 

       The Fever Code is the second prequel to the Maze Runner Series, but I highly suggest reading it after the first three. If you read it this way it the first three books would be way more interesting and you would finally get answers at the end. 

       The Fever Code is a Science-Fiction/Dystopian novel, it is a quick read (for me at least). It's concept is complex because it deals with technology and the future. Word choice may sometimes be hard to follow but shouldn't be too diffiicult. The book is written in third point of view like the other four and it mainly follows Thoma's story but it can be quite confusing as to which character they are talking about.  The story is basically a behind the scenes of the making of the maze, and the steps Thomas and Theresa took to develop it. 

       I would recommand this story to the sci-fi lovers who enjoy reading about technology and futuristic plots. This story isn't as action packed as the other four, this one takes a more logical approach so if you'd enjoy that I'd recommand this. I wouldn't recommand this story to someone who hasn't read any of the Maze Runner stories simply because it makes the novel better and gives a better understand. 

       Overall, The Fever Code is an amazing book. I'd recommand it to anybody just because I love the series so much. The movies are also good but the books have my heart. 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment