Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fake It Until You Make It

       The concept "Fake It Until You Make It" means you do something, anything, even if you don't think you're doing good and you do it so much you slowly master the skill.

       The question being asked is what aspects in my life am I most confident in. For me, it's schoolwork, talking, and writing, When I do schoolwork I work really hard to make it the best I can, same goes with writing. When it comes to talking, I just do it so often I've practically mastered it. 

     What I do need more confidence in is baking cookies. I've tried countless times to perfect mine but they always come out to bready, if that's even a word.  I've always persevered yet they never come out right! This is why I have to fake it until I make it. After reading the book Heartless I found the main chacater inspiring because she was a baker and the details she paid attention to was just amazing. After finishing the book I decided to bake and almost mimic her and in result that was my only batch of cookies that came out normally.  Therefore, you can make it until you fake it. That is what I hope to do when baking cookies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment