Monday, January 9, 2017

A Good Act

       The holiday season is a time where people spend time with their families, volunteer, and basically bring cheer to another person. During my winter break, to be completely honest, I didn't really go out of my way to make someone else's day better. That means I didn't volunteer anywhere or buy someone a car, unfortunately. 

       I did however buy my family Christmas gifts, bake, and just spend genuine time with them. I love my family and I honestly think they deserve so much more than what I could buy them for Christmas but I made an effort. 

        I also spent a couple days over at my grandma's house and kept her company and helped her around the house while my grandfather went to work. Leaving, as aslways, was really sad for me because I think she is just so adorable. 

       Something else I could've done that would've helped is bring cheer and support to people or volunteer at a soup kitchen or give supplies and food to those who are less fortunate. I would do this because I think everyone should be given the best Christmas and New Year and should be happy during this time. 























No comments:

Post a Comment