Friday, October 14, 2016

Blogging Tips


     I personally like to think I'm good at blogging but I know I have a lot to work on.  In the past three years I've had three different blogs, each for a different class in each grade.  I do have experience.  However, I only blog when I have to. I don't see the reason to blog for everything or anything.  That's why I think I should work on a few things.

       One blogging tip I need to become more accustomed to is creative titles, ones that bring the reader in and interest them.  My titles are very plain, boring, and bare minimum.  They don't necessarily catch the attention of people, I know I wouldn't be intrigued by them.  To fix this I will try to use titles with actual words and make it interesting or make it mysterious so they are lured in.  For my past blogs, I will keep the same titles just so the people reading and myself can see how it's changed.

       Another blogging tip I need to work on is alloting time.  I do manage to submit and complete my blogs that are assigned but I simply do not blogging on my own.  I need a motivation.  I simply don't understand the need to blog everything when it's not necessary or graded.  That needs to change. To do that I will make sure to write a note every week in my planner to upload at least one blog.  I will also read more (so there's more to blog about), and open my mind an bit more.

       Lastly, a blogging tip I know I need to fix is my grammar and punctuation skills.  There is a lot of mistakes in my writing, especially with the comas.  Misspellings are also common, auto-correct isn't always on my side.  To fix this I will spend more time writing and proof reading my blogs.

       Overall, I need to work on a few things to grow my blog.  Hopefully by the end of the year my blog will be improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment